Monday, April 30, 2012

wedding fever.

For some very strange reason I am a little obsessed with weddings right now. I think it started when I saw The Five Year Engagement on Saturday night. Besides being absolutely charming and funny, the movie also made me think about what I want my wedding to be like. I'm not really one of those girls that spends their whole lives dreaming of her wedding day, I just want an excuse to spend lots of time and money on a big, fancy party. And since I am neither getting married nor sitting on a fortune I need to get rid of quick, I have just been living vicariously through wedding blogs. I can't resist, they are just so damn pretty.









All images from Ruffled Pinterest

Am I right? Doesn't it make you want to have a gorgeous little garden party?

No comments:

Post a Comment