Wednesday, June 29, 2011

on the street.


http://altamiranyc.blogspot.com/2011/04/anna-schilling-fusion-ny-animal-print.html

This is undoubtedly "a lot of look". But if this cape is wrong, I don't wanna be right. The leopard print cape is awesome. And I really like how this girl (model Anna Schilling) didn't just go for sex bomb with this outfit. She made it funky and her own. And really, I never met a pair of high-waisted I didn't like. Especially with a crisp with button-down. I'm not in love with the boots with this, but whatever.

Anyways, this photograph comes from the site Altamira: Models Off Duty, which I am now addicted to. I have been pouring through the content for hours. There is some great inspiration in the archives.

Here are some of my favorites!















No comments:

Post a Comment