Sunday, February 26, 2012

the return of the prodigal daughter.

You say I haven't really been blogging lately? Like for the last 8 months?

False.

I reject your reality and substitute my own. Wasn't my post yesterday fantastic?! Thought so.

Anyways, I have been listening to covers non-stop lately. I'm not really sure why, it's not like there isn't a plethora of tremendously creative original songs I should be listening to. But I can't help it, they are magnetic. (This is not exactly a new obsession, though.)

So, without further ado, I present to your lovely readers (reader?), my top five covers right now:









Or Mark Ronson. Of course.

Yellow Ostrich - Blue 

Honorable Mention:



I can't decide which version I like better.

Also, what do y'all think of the new font? Cool or distracting? I can't decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment