Wednesday, February 29, 2012

i got that honey, that sugar, that spice.

For the most part I'm not really into very much hip-hop. I love me some Girl Talk, especially Feed the Animals (such a great album), but not too much else. It's not like I dislike it, it is just that so much contemporary hip-hop is so heinously sexist that I can't stand to listen to it. So anyways, when I come across some hip-hop that I do like, I tend to listen to it on an endless loop. And that's what I've been doing with these three Chiddy Bang songs.

Ironically enough, Chiddy Bang actually came to Wellesley last year and I didn't go because I really knew (or thought) nothing of them. But upon further listening I really like their style. And I'll be honest, I'm a sucker for sampling.



Also if you guys don't know about rapgenius you should look it up cause it is awesome. It makes me appreciate how much work goes into clever rapping about 300% more.

No comments:

Post a Comment