Thursday, May 19, 2011

brielle mcclain.

I am back form the dead! Finals are over and it is now summer! Or it is supposed to be. Right now it is about 50 degrees and rainy. Blast. 

Anyways, my friend Mayrah is staying with me this week and has introduced me to Brielle McClain, who is a photography from Oregon. I'm pretty sure that Mayrah even knows Brielle, which is awesome because I like her photography a lot. Her colors particularly stand out to me. She has a pretty diverse portfolio of portraits, weddings, and life in general. Hope you enjoy!

corvallis-oregon-wedding-photographer_6396.jpg


corvallis-oregon-photographer_2628.jpg

corvallis-oregon-portrait-photographerpaint4.jpg

corvallis-oregon-portrait-photographerpaint2.jpg

corvallis-oregon-portrait-photographer_9757.jpg

corvallis-oregon-family-portrait-photographer_0221.jpg

blog_4146.jpg

2010_0242.jpg

2010_9866black.jpg

2010_2630-c.jpg








Love that last one.

You can go to Brielle's website if you want to see more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment