Tuesday, May 3, 2011

almost there.

Wow I have been so busy lately! This weekend was full of 'society' events (basically Wellesley's version of sororities) that I attended because my two best friends here are each in one. Guests from all over the country came! (And I'm not kidding about that one, we had people from New York and Miami. We are so cultured and worldly.) The campus was teeming with boys! (Seriously on that one too, I've never seen so many males on our campus before.) Needless to say, shenanigans ensued.

This, coupled with the fact that finals are next week and I had about twenty pages of a paper due yesterday meant no time for blogging. Sad face. But mark this as my triumphant return. Well, hopefully. This week will probably also be crazy insane but I will try my best to consistently post. And then finals. And then summer! 

Just some things I've seen around and liked. If anyone knows the source, let me know, I just found these on my computer. 








I really love that last one. The perfect summer drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment