Saturday, May 28, 2011

i'm baaaaaack.

Foto:

Foto:

stockholm streetstyle



461. That's how many blog posts I had to catch up on tonight. Seriously what have I been doing with my time? Oh yeah, having a life. After spending some time with one of my favorite chicas, Mayrah, I went down to D.C. to see my mom. And now I am back so posts should be more frequent. Hopefully.

You should totally check out the vintage photos the Sartorialist has been posting, they are fantastic.

Also, the Sox (over here we like the red ones) are in first place over The Dreaded (as my dad calls the Yankees). Yes!!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend! Summer is here!


Dance for joy! Or because you enjoy looking like a fool!

1 comment:

  1. I like your blog! I'm following! Please visit and follow if you like mine too ;)
    http://hippiegipsiegrungieshake.blogspot.com/
    xo athena, from greece.

    ReplyDelete