Thursday, February 24, 2011

monsters and mayhem.

So I know that I keep saying that I am in love with people, but I got a lot of love to go around. The list is pretty long, but add Al Pacino anyways. I had to watch Dog Day Afternoon for my screenwriting class, and I totally loved it. Al Pacino was absolutely amazing as Sonny. Funny, frantic, intense, kinda weirdly sexy. Just awesome. And also Chris Sarandon. He was very good as well but I don't think I've ever seen him in anything except The Princess Bride so I was kind of like what the hell is Prince Humperdinck doing in this movie? And oh my god he was also Jack Skellington? Whoa-ly crap. Apparently Chris Sarandon has been keeping himself busy. All the things that Wikipedia can teach you.

Anyways I just had to share my excitement before I got down to business. The business of showing you what other people are doing.

Here are so really cool post-it drawings by John Kenn. I love how he takes such a seemingly mundane medium and makes it seem so magical (and Gorey-esque).









More you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment