Tuesday, February 15, 2011

a short film.


If you haven't seen this short film on The Sartorialist (Scott Schumann) you should because it is really enlightening about the whole street style process. Schumann has no professional photography training, which actually makes The Sartorialist even better because not only are the outfits great, but the whole scene created also is inspiring.

Also, I need to not go four days without reading my blogs. 169 new posts. Blog overload.

I keep looking at pictures from fashion week and seeing hints of people I know in the models. Which is weird. If that girl that sits across from in writing class is a model...

Also, happy belated Valentine's Day. Can you say happy belated (insert holiday here) if it is not birthday? Whatever. I'm a natural born rule breaker.

No comments:

Post a Comment