Friday, February 4, 2011

happy friday.


nina leen.

Dreaming of beach days. 


Peter Sellers in a shot that I am absolutely in love with. And was a total pain in the ass to get by the way.


http://www.denimology.com/2010/11/instyle_magazines_sexiest_jeans_ever.php

Nothing like a little French New Wave to brighten your day.


Indira Ghandi. A Wellesley woman if I ever saw one.



Also, has anyone seen I Am Love? I tried watching about half of it and had to stop (though because it was two in the morning more than anything else). What I did watch I found slightly strange and honestly, poorly paced. Now that I am in a screenwriting class and I know what I'm talking about (yeah, right), I feel justified in saying that the film just took too long in introducing a main conflict. An hour into the movie and little had happened. And it wasn't necessarily in the Sofia Coppola-esque way of basically making a movie of atmosphere. Perhaps the story picks up. I just wasn't that impressed. I'll try finishing it and see what happens. The costuming, though, was gorgeous.

Anyone have any thoughts?

All the pictures are from Life unless indicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment