Tuesday, March 29, 2011

home sweet home.

So I'm back...if you didn't figure that out from the title.

Anyways, it was a great trip. The weather was great (sunny, 60s) and the scenery, unreal. It actually looks like it does in the pictures. That perfect. Speaking of pictures, I have a lot so I'll share a few with you now, and a couple more throughout the week.


The view from my window. We (my mom, brother, his girlfriend, and I) rented a house in a small town called Praiano that is situated between Amalfi and Positano.


The lovely church in the town. The bells rang every fifteen minutes. Which was quaint. At first. And then it was kind of like Gilmore Girls where everyone just wants to get rid of the church bells by bashing them with hammers. Or maybe it was just me.


Pathway to the beach.


I'm actually not quite sure what this building was but I found it beautiful. We would drive by in the buses and when I wasn't clutching the seat for dear life I noticed that it seemed empty. Is there anything more romantic than an abandoned building?


Well, maybe an Italian sunset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment