Thursday, March 17, 2011

what a tease.

So this entry is really just a teaser for what is to come. I will be showing off some pictures of my about halfway painted mural. Yay! Though I have to say that whenever I see the word mural I immediately think of Jerry and his murinal....poor Jerry.

Anyways I'm going down to New York City tomorrow to see some fancy pants Broadway show, How to Suceed In Business Without Really Trying, so you will get my thoughts on that. I am really excited. I remember watching the movie when I was younger and loving it. I've always thought it was a shame how not that many people know of the show compared to the popularity of something like Oklahoma! Oh god, Oklahoma! (The exclamation point is in the title. I am not really that excited about it.)

And then Saturday I leave for my trip with the family! Cross your fingers for pictures. I just got a new charger for my camera but who knows, I think this camera has it out for me.

That's it from me for now. Play me out, Old Crow.


No comments:

Post a Comment