Monday, March 7, 2011

yes girl talk, this is officially a challenge.

Now I am really a child at heart, as most teenagers are (though they try to hide it under their angst), so it should come as no surprise that I loved Pixar's Up. I went to see it with my friends at the end of our junior year and I'm pretty sure we were the only people above sixteen that didn't bring their children. We were also the ones who reacted most strongly: crying, laughing, dancing, screaming (just kidding on that last one).

Needless to say I thought the film was beautiful, like everything Pixar does. I don't remember the soundtrack much I have to say, but after watching the clip below I have started to re-evaluated how important sound is to a film. (This post also coincides with a sixty page reading I had to do about sound editing in film. Bleh.)

Anyways, hope you enjoy (and didn't leave a ton of homework until the last minute like me!).



You sing it Ed Asner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment