Tuesday, March 1, 2011

fashion week: erin fetherston.

Erin Fetherston Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Erin Fetherston Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Erin Fetherston Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

Erin Fetherston Fall 2011 Ready-to-Wear

While some collections seemed so over the top (sorry Pucci and Roberto Cavalli), Erin Fetherston so perfectly walks that line between being boring and being simple. I want everything.

I continue to find it funny that all the bloggers that I read go to fashion week, go back home, and are like damn, it is actually winter out there. Hell yeah it is. While they were looking all cute in California and the like, I (and my fellow New Englanders) have been freezing my ass off. And when it is consistently 25 degrees outside fashion can take a little bit of a backseat. It may be March (finally!) but that doesn't mean that we are really getting any closer to the dream-like summer that I am constantly longing for.

Luckily tomorrow I am going into Boston/Cambridge to go thrift shopping. Yes! I'll try to borrow (aka kidnap) a camera from a friend (mine is hating me right now) so that I can get some good shots and post them. Then you can see the man behind the mask. Bum, bum, bum. Just kidding. I'm not a man. And I don't wear a mask. Usually.

Also I feel so accomplished. I just caught up on my 300+ bloglovin queue. That's the most work I've done in a week. It may also explain why I'm feeling a little crabby cakes right now. Hence my use of bold.

Photos c/o style.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment