Wednesday, April 6, 2011

dirty little secret.

I'm always looking at other blogs and seeing the beautiful spreads they showcase and thinking, "What the hell? Is there like some website that you get access to once you have 'arrived' on the blog scene where all these spreads are stored?". Well, you'll be glad to know that I have managed to cheat the system. I found this website, and I'm pretty sure it is the best thing to happen to me in a while. They post current editorials, ads, and campaigns. It's like the Holy Grail of fashion.

So without further ado, some of my favorite pictures from spreads. (By the way this also solves my problem of not liking an entire spread only a couple pictures. Now I can pick and choose. Winning. (Ugh I kinda hate myself for making Charlie Sheen joke but I'm just going to move on.))















(aka love this spread)





(this too).

2 comments:

  1. omg. lovin' the Marie Claire Italia too, especially the third one down! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS
    youve got a great blog, keep it up!
    and come visit COSMICaroline to see the ongoing, 4-part, in-depth look at Nashville Fashion Week!

    -COSMICaroline
    www.COSMICaroline.com

    ReplyDelete